2016-05-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] grase reports page is a breach of security and privacy

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 582e93d6c93c8779d9cba2d1b0e5f27b5c63703a99bdc440097a76a1de5ee7a9
Message ID: <CAESLx0JnXb_G1eGHuk_Yz6K0nWOPNYxjwm03UQdqFU-P+CTiXQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KgFnne6r_Snw_LNWZbcVc-Nvzu6xfUhq6e1DVhUFkyvA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-28 15:29:08 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 08:29:08 +1000

Raw message

Also, when we changed to the Google API charts API, it was clearly in the
changelog.
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/blob/master/debian/changelog#L15

The change was made because it worked better than lots of Open Source
charting libraries out there with minimal effort. Reports that can actually
provide useful data are much better than reports that just look pretty but
don't give useful data. Any patches for a better reports page are welcome,
as I know it currently falls way short of where we'd like it to be.

Tim