2016-05-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase Hotspot working with DD-WRT routers in remote locations.

Header Data

From: darnalis <da***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ac4f112bb60e98b8592fa73808cb6b18da8c0b48ee009b470b587db15dfe77bc
Message ID: <CAKDTiacMNxFony3HS6dS9Gdd=R9L3hd493V13j7hE7Hp+RYBPQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <574C91F4.1040100@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-30 12:31:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 03:31:45 +0800

Raw message

Hi henry, drazen and others,

Very interesting topic.  For years I have been looking forward to configure
mesh with openwrt but it seems too difficult.  Would be pleased if you guys
can work some sort of easy to follow documentation/tutorial, it would be an
affordable solution for my application. For the meantime I am using WDS but
it lack the healing properties of a mesh network.

regards,
darnalis