2016-07-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] cant find file mtotaccttmp

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f4c4527a37158823423103660e54d289caacef351c138db6910c981a0cdb1dbd
Message ID: <CAESLx0JfUhrS_cjnGjf2zGkBuwXasUA44URigZZ3Z8FbS4CjLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f2d78abc52b406564aa850626cb7e5cd.squirrel@www.pc-networking-services.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-26 15:13:59 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 08:13:59 +1000

Raw message

Hi Christopher

Can you please use the support collection tool (
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/) so I can
see what versions of everything you are using? So far we've only seen this
issue on 3 locations, and can't work out what's the cause. The fix is very
easy, drop the table and recreate as has already been posted. It would just
be good to try and work out what causes it.

Any idea when you first setup this hotspot?