2016-12-21 - Re: [Coovachilli-announce] CoovaChilli 1.4 release

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b1d264a9896266ba08287657c947bf9fd70e4ed71f82ddfaf1d082a4aac48fe4
Message ID: <CAESLx0KzHppz71nL2-vWqxfdPLWAjua4SO-ki0vhWwTZP7QdwA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Kg0eFsMgabZgfLPyUWLzuKUDNBq+wRYDpTYVr0JGi=iw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-12-21 03:46:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 20:46:31 +1000

Raw message

Builds are available at
https://gitlab.com/grase/coova-chilli/pipelines/5491072 for testing (They
are only available for 7 days from build date)

Let me know how they go. I'll try and get some tested soon.