2017-01-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Redirect URL after login

Header Data

From: Leonardo Soares <le***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c1a8a6ced8e0c5ca711f6c8073e8b5105e67223faa04e6dc8a9e4e61090b550c
Message ID: <2c6e3883-afc2-40c7-a952-b2058a4ccdd9@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CADDedMFdWhxCUvQG50MMuUue4Gu_hwv4hy0keLb9C3qhFfrnsA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-10 05:32:32 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 04:32:32 -0800

Raw message

Very nice postaemre, but i need login use javascript.

Thank you for you attention