2017-07-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Dude about implementation over RHEL.

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: be6144f1b9788f133e735e765ed63c06ebe7d6a4dfe84f0e9fa593cb24089c6c
Message ID: <7714b58f-e426-648c-6ea6-74a1f78e3f21@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAJr7nABPnTcNaTUTNJqBDcAFHAzPNULQwsqtb5w5Zym5pjqkbQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-07-12 22:17:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:17:42 +0200

Raw message

That is generally bad idea and wrong approach.
Grase is pure network "component".  You should consider Grase as
"router" at the first place which  it is.
It  should be separated from any other application. At least virtualised.
This is not just another  rule. For network administrators It is very
clear why.

Once separated, you can forget Grase over RH implementation and go
straight with Ubuntu which is another good side efect of the same rule.

*Dra\u017een \u017duvela *

Thread

  • Return to July 2017

  • Return to “Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>