2017-10-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Connect cisco wireless controller with grase hot spot

Header Data

From: Dave Harris <wa***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: db1f100cc9aae051d3060672d16029ee5b878d84044e716bfc6d37ba0964d94d
Message ID: <CADr=mFQ0FPyRuzVDpn7jNuMF7DmTBoF-r+SJm7=doiAO74Krcw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Jkkw0X4CxhCBgrtCWk9Wq9nJa_U_hnzJaDHNP+7seb2Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-10-29 09:09:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:09:37 -0400

Raw message

Hi Tim, what is the grase url for clients to login?
Thanks,
Dave

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Keyon
>
> I think you need to provide more information. By default, if your
> WAP's just do Layer 2, and don't do DHCP/routing, and on that Layer 2
> network is your Grase server, this should just work. You probably need
> your Cisco controller also on that network so the WAP's can talk to
> it. Alternatively, you can use separate VLAN's for management of the
> WAP's, to the clients connecting.

> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:40 AM, Keyon Bennett <ke***5@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys this was working so I know it can work. I have grase hotspot,
> cisco
> > wireless access points and cisco wireless controller and I need to
> > authenticate with grase.  How can I integrate the grase with the cisco
> > wireless access controller?
> >
> > --
> > Visit this group at
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/
> grase-hotspot/ab0142a9-e588-48a0-9f39-bf6b13742178%40grasehotspot.org.

> grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0Jkkw0X4CxhCBgrtCWk9Wq9n
> Ja_U_hnzJaDHNP%2B7seb2Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Thread