2017-12-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] LAN Interface

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 78e16a8445b20fc3b7111f4ac53eecf7a5b6e24079f945fefe429c0c6a6b7370
Message ID: <CAESLx0KZna6h1gbNwi0UG-3Ye=zX-AwVhSE+41dgWYHXcTcznw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ef1c38e6-cabf-4449-a775-664a4207e427@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-12-07 16:23:19 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 09:23:19 +1000

Raw message

Have you rebooted since installing? Can you access the portal
interface from the WAN interface?

Can you please collect support information
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/