2018-06-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem groups

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1ea336de0d78d2a80baf04a1546b5740c7235ae9aafa4c003cd33a716b47a840
Message ID: <CAESLx0+cnCD95y_y_A9W07TW_1J_jbCPd5Hce92QsLoTmU3kQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ca23b759-951f-4148-b74f-ed0fd32bb13b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-06-04 13:28:34 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 16:28:34 -0400

Raw message

It sounds like you may be restricting coupons to a single login at a time?
(Simultaneous-Use = 1). It's possible to have stale sessions have a hard
reset, which would be causing this problem. However, Freeradius will
usually pick up on the stale sessions within about 5 minutes of the reboot
occurring.

It may help know more about the coupons you are generating. Can you show
use the Group settings for the coupons?