2018-12-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 2018 Year in Review

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b872390464ab1234fa32eb40d53a928b684acb4e349b3240a702afa8d6da998e
Message ID: <CADDedMHPm9PsqL22LZ0aSx_gZiYiQorYUDjM3pO-Sczi6_eNAg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+7TEy_BD-jSXfqVYS-AZ4qDyfWbCvw6vcR7a7h2MKwdw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-12-31 22:08:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019 08:08:45 +0300

Raw message

Thanks for all your great works Tim. I wish a very happy year with your
beatiful family...