2018-12-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] New mobile phones issue with Grase

Header Data

From: nazanin behroozian <na***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d0ed8c9c093426a6070056f7d60dea7c420907e2451cb87945e6474cd35d2c77
Message ID: <CAH9wN0p5isFyfhC=2HfA4X5=77qoUroh6Zn2P-C5haQh5VtVdA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2DD2E211-363D-409F-8D2A-042F06FB94EF@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-12-08 03:33:54 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 14:03:54 +0330

Raw message

As I mentioned our Grase version is v3.8.0 running on Ubuntu 14.04.5. and
we only have problem with new devices do you think that upgrading to a
newer version will solve the problem?