2019-01-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Error When Installing Grase Hotspot in Docker

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 046fa56bcddf86e810f3bd2f1e64b82646b5121cca376507bfb5a2843a3b35ea
Message ID: <CAESLx0KiPrH8FGxz0VRj2Ue=_rx92t400=MxX4KPEs9UtvVhJg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <70a5fed8-699d-4ca0-99d6-16d3878c8b62@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-01-30 03:23:00 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 20:23:00 +1000

Raw message

Hi Sunny

There is lots of work before Grase can be deployed in Docker. Lots of
interconnecting parts. Currently, I have a docker image that is used for
the online demo (https://github.com/GraseHotspot/Demo-Docker) which cheats
a little. It's good to run the demo, but won't work for production. Once we
get microservices happening, we can dockerise Grase nicely.