2019-01-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Manual Installation of Grase Hotspot for Existing LAMP Server

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7d72b5e2b11704224f496c1c1a44ee003e9bca2cdc625e5167fdfac31e9d2465
Message ID: <CAESLx0JCT5ZbZXTfwOK015N4Jf+6kqqMOuzmQW4quUuj6dX_tQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <94bbc53d-ad7c-4b5c-9234-306961ffc430@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-01-29 16:44:09 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:44:09 +1000

Raw message

Assuming your LAMP server is Debian/Ubuntu based, you can just install the
packages we provide. Due to how Grase Hotspot integrates a number of
different packages, installing it manually isn't supported, as it needs to
be able to configure FreeRadius and Coova Chilli as well as the web stuff.