2019-06-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Site to Site VPN using OPENVPN

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5bd4e9303ec856f248d223f2a392ffac6de3a670eb0a376da4be724c99956f26
Message ID: <CAESLx0+rMH6JMP-mJ3_DARL_rTXxa-Ho-oZomA7wFaFciR0oog@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <bd97a107-b627-44a0-a3af-c4fe4d61abab@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-06-03 14:35:25 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 07:35:25 +1000

Raw message

Hi Sunny

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do. Can you please try and
give more information of what you're trying to do, and why?

You can setup an OpenVPN tunnel on the Grase Hotspot WAN, if you don't
trust the network that you're installing things in. If you're trying to
establish a tunnel between the Hotspot server and hotspot clients, firstly,
how would the clients get config and certificates?