2019-08-04 - Re: SSH desactivado o no funciona

Header Data

From: Jose Llain <pi***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 33120b163d3b4812a784632d51cb36f56fc738a76aaf2ae77f2e36603435980d
Message ID: <06f9aca8-6c8f-46b2-bbe2-065700e31c1d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <060b2cee-7279-4112-90f1-2161301c2a28@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-04 09:20:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 09:20:24 -0700

Raw message

unrecognized service

El domingo, 4 de agosto de 2019, 10:14:21 (UTC-5), Jose Llain escribió:

> ola buenos dias a todos,soy de colombia no hablo ingles,tengo instalado
> grase-hotspot y funcionaba muy bien hasta que SSH dejo de funcionar soy
> nuevo en programacion web y no tengo la suficiente experiencia y aun no he
> podido solucionar este problema les agradeceria enormemente su ayuda en
> este tema.
>
> Hello everyone, I am from Colombia I do not speak English, I have installed grase-hotspot and it worked very well until SSH stopped working I am new to web programming and I do not have enough experience and I have not yet been able to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it your help on this topic

Thread