2019-09-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Identify AP from UAM Script

Header Data

From: Sakib Nizam <sa***m@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0ecd379eda61c5a35a551cfde0853fd0980aa3fd909f15e2004a71afae771b94
Message ID: <CAHBds55d9Xh=EvXsb3kt=PvB0qT1_YcLZitkcbe_ZzwvJSBCeA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+syxRuUjD3DFSMKkmUmXVaof6gBU68JyvvpLRE6kzgdg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-09-17 19:21:46 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:21:46 +0600

Raw message

Yes I was checking Wispr-Location-ID. It's not possible.

Perhaps, is there anyway to set a static range of private IP for a specific
AP? Then we'll get the private ip in uam script. Is it possible?