2019-10-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] CoovaChilli Challenge Parameters Problem

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e76eee47649ccd779abbae6e3091159d5f2c1cbac910fcb18d404e9f6d9241ee
Message ID: <CADDedMF==opg5fbaNnMFUoPFhM=y=Okg3TOAsURcNF2CimZRkw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAFb3bYDCRdFQJ8-tvSZCqMXDKLUasw9sDU9Fs+OZQH5xA5qnuA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-10-22 01:18:27 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:18:27 +0300

Raw message

Hi Sergen

You are right. http://1.0.0.0 didn't change the challenge value. But you
may try http://192.168.80.1:3990/json/logoff
<http://10.1.0.1:3990/json/logoff>

Coova chilli has a session timeout and in this period it doesn't change
"challenge" value. If you call chilli logout page (may be with an iframe)
before redirect to login page, user's sesion will be completely reseted.

Tim knows the best about its side effects. This is only a theory for your
timeout and challenge value problems.

Good days...

Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>, 21 Eki 2019 Pzt, 15:11 tarihinde