2020-03-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Open VPN

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b44aa39fb7bd7afaed25f7aa02681dd40759527cdac576688bcc78c0b7337c8b
Message ID: <CAESLx0L0i_aZOcJEq3RHQw7cg-2z4esikubuQ1UmsVFmNb334A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1aee4e9e-be90-4ea6-83c8-5788e84cc1d7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2020-03-23 16:15:35 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:15:35 +0800

Raw message

Hi Rico

As stated on that status page, it's no longer maintained. It may not
correctly detect the OpenVPN connection when it is running.

You should just need to install the grase-conf-openvpn package both on the
server, and your client computer you wish to remotely access from. Then on
the server look for the IP address that starts with 10.64.64. and you
should be able to type that into your client computer and have access.