2020-06-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] NOTICE: Removal of VPN Remote Access June 13th 2020

Header Data

From: Erik Andre Aabrekk <er***e@oneway.no>
Message Hash: 08384700ff5df55d525142b8944934d456a6e08bf8673b967b0d9eae45875063
Message ID: <CAJgHx0mCqePv+4mbemD0qYhaHqTJVRvsGTL=N0p2bLoXpKUA=w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+ktBCiYsDE72rhD6JBrOYWK7WmmyD6+VOQ_i9wRwrgXg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-06-06 02:13:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 11:13:42 +0200

Raw message

Dear tim.

Is this a service you have been hosting or a addon for use of openvpn?

If its possible it would be Nice to keep the vpn option, and make it
possible to use my own openvpn configs.

Is this possible? Since i host my own vpn server.

Erik Andre