2020-08-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Testing V4

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 72b680c67a9cc4ea6d92475a86c64f303d4c244df126ce3af0404dc42cf46bf6
Message ID: <CAESLx0J_YLr2cUpgDJ6GVsFAuZjn27FQxQ6JrGZ3BK+tLhmKZw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAASt=XSvmJ4eVzaMrOhq13wQC2z==Go9nJZpfXdE8TNi1g8xAA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-08-26 06:42:00 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:42:00 +0800

Raw message

Hi Reflex

Glad the installation went smoothly. Batch users is something I was
delaying until all the other user/group stuff was completed. Creating
groups seems to have just been missed! Thanks for pointing that out. I'll
have that fixed next time I get a block of time to work on it.

It would be useful to me to know exactly how you want batch users to
function. It's been hacked together in so many different ways previously
for different use cases (including printing vouchers, CSV export, etc). Do
you like the random usernames it generates? Would something less random be
better? Do you need printing of vouchers, or is a CSV good enough?
(Printing I hope to one day support direct receipt printers and things like
that, but there are so many use cases it's hard to accommodate them all).

Thanks for testing it out!