2020-09-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Trendnet N300 Wifi Extender not working

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0302644d6682126a19881fa285a0da45bdfbeca883a681be68aa329eb69f962d
Message ID: <CABGyL5u3NFQ1qx_O=U_0V4RRCHkKpjA7ATkWH36-_pYsXEe0Fw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CACMCdgNVhMH+2FRR=rOFy94G_x1SW5CExn=qo0pcXQpkupdb9A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-27 21:25:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 06:25:28 +0200

Raw message

Hi Myra

I'm not sure how you have setup this "extender" on your network. However
from taking a second look, that seems to be specifically a range extender
that requires another access point to be present on the network.

So setup the access point (wireless router) to work with Grase first. Then
range extend your wireless network.

Regards
Louis