2020-09-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] limited number of IP addresses per Mac

Header Data

From: Rico Tata <ri***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2cbec26cf4b191e7ae7369e75aa5321d0d5335784386c3d3a7743dfa84c4af20
Message ID: <1e3917cb-fa3d-4700-bdf9-e7848ea8af2dn@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+omJGEyD26i7QsYdoTju9pUAvWSGjTWoo9e-5m7OAePQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-19 07:26:30 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 07:26:30 -0700

Raw message

hi TIM I wanted a Mac address to be connected by a single ip address. There
are a few people in my industry who try to bypass server security by
cloning mac address. reason why I want to limit the number to 1add ip for
1add mac. I know it's on the chilli service menu but I don't know where
exactly.