2020-09-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Features Dreams

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 61425c98f12d73ff26821f327d26a8571c9c19f1f3eec3bc6eb6786bcc393b82
Message ID: <CABGyL5t+Ri6v1TTV4TgvUCfRKQaaUD1gjQ_27N4QyUUcexB4UQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <6164342c-463b-48f2-b7d6-961442258a36o@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-25 14:44:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:44:15 +0200

Raw message

Thanks for this list. I must say these are great features to add to this
great hotspot.

Maybe some of these are already being implemented in the new version??

And Tim please confirm if we can still donate using PayPal?

Kind Regards
Louis