2020-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Simultaneous-Use

Header Data

From: Christopher Gregory <ch***y@mail.com>
Message Hash: 99276c298a65020073c59a95ffe8126c118d569a2e064c4f06455451886f66cc
Message ID: <trinity-de4024d9-d2f1-4f92-921b-ab8347d9ed62-1602198642164@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Reply To: <trinity-2fd59a99-2982-45ac-bb66-918cc472dfd2-1601319320189@3c-app-mailcom-lxa12>
UTC Datetime: 2020-10-08 16:10:42 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 01:10:42 +0200

Raw message

Hello Tim,

After many battles, I seem to have managed to get this to work correctly.  I have no idea at this stage what *exactly* made it work, but it is indeed now showing in radius.log that people are being rejected.

The thing that was constant with it not working, was the warning that the "sql" module was being ignored when freeradius started up.  Now I only get the warning that the "ldap" module is ignored, which I am not using anyway.

If it would assist you in getting it working for this version of freeradius, I am more than willing to upload the conf files to pastebin so that you can perhaps test it on your dev box when you have time.  I can even provide a dump of the current mysql database if you need it, though as I have stated below, I have added every user-account to the radcheck table, by adding a new column to accommodate it.

I just wish I knew what the final "solution" was.

I even upgraded from freeradius 3.0.17 to 3.0.21 as this is available in the buster-backports.

Regards,

Christopher.