2011-07-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] (no subject)

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2209490ab1a09677b64e2e7e0c985a29a673bcdf613cf1cfdd41b02e81b3484d
Message ID: <4E2354DA.8000805@gmail.com>
Reply To: <4E2257F2.7010901@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-07-17 14:32:10 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:32:10 +1000

Raw message

Hi All.

I'm still away from work, so haven't been able to get to my emails much.
The Sold and "This Month Used" values are just status bars to allow the
admin to know how much data has been used in the current (and previous
month), and how much "quota" has been sold. In the settings page you can
set the values for these graphs. They are purely for monitoring
purposes. For example, an organisation might have a 100Gb monthly
internet quota, so they set the sold graph maximum value to 50Gb and the
used graph to 100Gb, so they can monitor how much they are selling and
how much is being used.

At no time will the GRASE Hotspot server stop working and ask for money
to continue working. Donations are welcomed, but not required.

If thats not clear please let me know and I'll do my best to make it
clear. I'll probably be away for another week.

Thanks

Tim