2011-07-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] (no subject)

Header Data

From: Muhammad Zubair Riaz <sa***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 710e8a6d483b375a4faf1c9d242bae9a14c458b5b0a7153f0ef8ce7faafbd1ad
Message ID: <4E267A22.8080507@gmail.com>
Reply To: <4E2354DA.8000805@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-07-19 23:48:02 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:48:02 +0300

Raw message

peace
also , did you get any message with this subject / sentence ?
"/According my level and status,/"
I am new to use paypal, so that is why  I am asking,
I donated a very small amount, how to know you received or not?

*					     *
*		Best Regards		     *
*	    Muhammad Zubair Riaz	     *
*	Computer  network Consultant	     *