2011-07-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] bandwidth pipe per host (rate/min)

Header Data

From: ThinkinG Again !! <sa***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c40b5328ee1b4966902471901867250341a94fc6dba5496646302abbba328976
Message ID: <CAKwKjhJ8V=p++xDrd6RDVA6td0JTzqMqwbLfD+vDNTd4+90YNg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Kh0k05OoeQ30NfZYcK5totzpQiwUN_RGsWGB5tXTFHNg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-07-11 12:19:05 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:19:05 +0300

Raw message

Hi, And peace to you Tim,

hope you doing fine,
I wrote "rate/min" by mistake in my previous email. but that was my mistake,
I am Pakistani guy from Saudi Arabia, but here in Saudi Arabia as well as in
Pakistan, "rate/sec" is the value that the people are familiar with, and the
option of drop down list is the great idea, I think that will be good like
"256kbyte/sec, 512kbyte/sec, 1MB/sec, 2MB/sec, 4MB/sec" etc,

I Checked the mailing list, and i saw there the solution in insert some
lines in mysql table, but really I never touch mysql, so that is hard for me
to handle,
so waiting for you to udate,

thanks again.

BYE