2011-08-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] City Wide Hotspot

Header Data

From: Raul Ocampo <sp***d@ibahn.net.ph>
Message Hash: ca8af977cbec6bdc9cba5504aa0f14fd9dde85989bdffcb59dc8542181ad9bbe
Message ID: <4E51F611.6060309@ibahn.net.ph>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L1uk4yFvjhr3=d5VJXWfEC1_L9Q-u8i_NahwPZb2fOpw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-08-21 23:24:17 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:24:17 +0800

Raw message

Thanks Tim for your inputs.

BTW we plan to use Ubiquiti equipment for the outdoor APs, no authentication
on Layer 2 since this will be free WiFi. All authentication will be on
the Grase Hotspot.
I have managed to modify configs of Grase to support VLANs, will have
different VLANs/subnets
per Wireless Sector.
Anyway if this project pushes thru will get the performance statistics.

--
believed to be clean.

Thread