2011-08-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.4 Testing Build (Was Re: Simultaneous Login & Bandwidth Limits)

Header Data

From: Muhammad Zubair Riaz <sa***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e354ea0b2d19f60dfcc6b8e8ea0bc225da900084ece9acc1cc9041c2bdb2c699
Message ID: <4E3E5C84.9000802@gmail.com>
Reply To: <4E3B5FDC.4010803@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-08-07 02:36:04 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 12:36:04 +0300

Raw message

Hi, Peace
I am feeling I am sending a lot of emails, Sorry
about grase-hotspot

the policy about Super Admin and Admins
it will be very nice to limit normal admins,
like want to say..

Super Admin will have full access, but Admin users would not to be able
see or access the "Settings" and Admin Users

This is an Idea, because giving access to normal people for creating
acc. can mess the things up.

Thank you again,

*					     *
*		Best Regards		     *