2011-09-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] ask whether we can set user expire by specific date

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 001123699bd24e614f0e16cfdf22ae504d678c7ab1eabb2067b7d6be91673723
Message ID: <CAESLx0+JOa0i9j2e57sS=tizUmyvNvX-Cn7ahrbUS8ozGrHTMg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1315373736.72534.YahooMailNeo@web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-06 23:20:57 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:20:57 +1000

Raw message

You should be able to do this in the group config.

Instead of setting a relative date, (+1 month) you can set a real
date. i.e. if you set "31st Dec" as the expiry, then the next 31st of
December will be the expiry (so if you create a user between now and
the end of the year, it'll be 2011, from next year it'll be 2012). You
can actually do some really fancy things, look at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.strtotime.php for more details
on the format that expiry can be in. (i.e. "last day of this month"
should work).

Tim