2011-09-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Some Questions

Header Data

From: tim storey <ts***s@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: 5dc4252d120bdf5f8f804a291bdcc6c1d362204e7b93ff6969b2b0cad7e16c84
Message ID: <1317378704.83799.YahooMailNeo@web161421.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Reply To: <4E83BA7F.9000402@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-30 03:31:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 03:31:44 -0700

Raw message

I updated it directly in /etc/chilli/defaults and set it to 14400 (4 hours), but even after a reboot my clients are still timing out after 10 minutes.
My work-around is to leave an open browser session running minimized on the desktop. That seems to fool coova/radius into thinking there is an active connection.

On 29/09/11 02:23, tim white wrote:

Idle timeout should already be in the Coova Config page as "Default Session Idle Timeout" which is set to 600 seconds (10 minutes). Can someone confirm if this isn't currently working correctly?

Thanks

Tim