2011-09-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Some Questions

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a1b9f91c8a9610668bba245e8b160a328cbe10c806acb8a15969722b21ad98ae
Message ID: <4E866059.3040700@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1317378704.83799.YahooMailNeo@web161421.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-09-30 17:35:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:35:37 +1000

Raw message

Hi Tim.

As I said in my previous email, Idle Timeout is set in the Coova Config
page in the radmin interface. All settings in there override the ones in
/etc/chilli so you'll need to change the "Default Idle Timeout" from 600
to what ever you want it in the web interface.

Hope that makes sense.

Tim