2011-11-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Users and Groups

Header Data

From: OlotWireless <ol***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 447a34492544951eb7aefafda4e3e0bcd953a7e070fcbd3d603cef0c2c18b0a7
Message ID: <4EBE4617.9010502@gmail.com>
Reply To: <4EB87115.3040303@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-11-12 03:10:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:10:31 +0100

Raw message

Thanks Tim for your answers.

About the third point, about ARP Spoofing trouble, we find a ArpOn
http://arpon.sourceforge.net/ I've tried it and that works with intfaces
eth0 , eth1 etc... but unfortunately, at present, does not recognize
"tun0". I think it might be a good solution if in the future can
recognize tun0.

Thanks for your time and work.

Pere

El 08/11/2011 1:00, Tim White escribi\ufffd: