2011-12-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Users get disconnected all the time

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3b6318d28f7cbd2f56f23af0e32c5ec173a6081b4374e2134fb6ce8e27932f48
Message ID: <CA+wWQF-7iPvBFc3VC=Xq_WRhNa9NjBLUGzwqOm5XF51G42KKBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KoSStVRuAXsYWrn_ODRP5BGYSn8eh0Ji2A2VTRA_kG4g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-12-02 04:51:19 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:51:19 +0200

Raw message

Ok, i changed them. Every access point has it's own channel.
The SSID name was the same from the begining.
I will go and make a test and let you know.

Thanks once more.

Thomas