2012-02-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Version 3.7 released

Header Data

From: “Pollington, Glyn” <Gl***n@hp.com>
Message Hash: 35ca9de0d48e757b57e1cb404616ae6295522566bf0b27e18ce4b8c96f64b915
Message ID: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB4B45EAB1@G9W0717.americas.hpqcorp.net>
Reply To: <4F2AF9AF.2030406@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-06 03:52:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:52:28 +0000

Raw message

Correction I did install openVPN the hostname is barn.hotspot.

I can configure a vpn client for my machines if that is what you need

Glyn Pollington
Microsoft Technology Group
Hewlett-Packard Ltd.
gl***n@hp.com
Tel: +44 (0)8700 130790 (switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0)1344 361396
Mobile: +44 (0)7836 699 347
www.hp.com/uk
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should
consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".