2012-02-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Version 3.7 released

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fcb34f820320a0ce4b013b5b3a2599c3b1802d4a2ddd5d121c39a4496e8643ae
Message ID: <4F2FCCE4.1080407@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+wWQF9joNA_FkuiDv6+kApcOsh-z470oHjCOnAAtYgY=krvHw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-06 05:51:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:51:48 +1000

Raw message

On 06/02/12 21:18, Tomas213 wrote:
> Hello.
> 2 things i noticed so far
>
> 1) I had bandwidth limits on my groups (up and down) and when the new
> version was updated, everything was lost
Thanks for that. I'll do some more testing on that, they shouldn't have
been lost. What were the group names? It's possible they contained
invalid characters, which can't be upgraded seamlessly. (And if they did
contain invalid characters, they weren't working anyway, even if they
displayed in the admin area).
> 2) I fixed them but now, when i try to batch create new users and try
> to set data and time limit, i get this error :
>
> Only set one Data limit field
> Only set one Time limit field
>
> I can only get it to work if i set no limits.
Curious. Is this selecting a limit in the drop down box, or typing a
limit? And if typing, have you set the drop down box to be blank?