2012-02-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ubuntu/Debian compatibility

Header Data

From: Oscar Saiz <os***z@telefonica.net>
Message Hash: f87e5fae28632d0b3242c851b9b4b19aedc4e7900e3a584be64075e6d7058b56
Message ID: <D137D265866E4F40B29306BA0ED9E47B@PC>
Reply To: <4F3AF3D1.4080106@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-15 12:27:06 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:27:06 +0100

Raw message

Hi Tim,
As you know I've installed your grase hotspot in my Debian 6.04.
I tried to install it in others Ubuntu version and I couldn't do it, but I
think that the problem was with dnsmasq.
We was talking about it here
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=621E5297535A4BA8B66D7BE8DB2686E9%40PC&forum_name=grase-hotspot
I remember that you fix something of it but I didn't try to install in
Ubuntu again.
Now I'm very happy with your system. It works great!
Tomorrow I'm going to configure the Radius server in about 20 cisco access
point and then I'm going to put my server in production. I think that I'll
have about 400 people and I hope that everything go well. (I'll keep my
fingers crossed)
I've configured in NETWORK SETTINGS -->  Lan Network mask as 255.255.252.0
and I hope that all of my users can get an IP address.
Anyway thanks Tim again for your job.

Thanks
Oscar