2012-02-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Ubuntu/Debian compatibility

Header Data

From: “Pollington, Glyn” <Gl***n@hp.com>
Message Hash: fc05e25fd24e5b2b54ef76e88ae443d9484bce2c8500a9561a508e4b8ef9d7d5
Message ID: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB4B461F35@G9W0717.americas.hpqcorp.net>
Reply To: <4F3AF3D1.4080106@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-16 05:08:10 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:08:10 +0000

Raw message

I just did a complete re-install using the latest Ubuntu download 11.10 and it worked straight away. The initial install was done on 11.04 again with no issues :-)

Glyn Pollington