2012-06-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] R: Grase hotspot session-timeout

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 16dcea484530f6a09901488943430cee728b72bf342d34a8b8c83a11c8171ebb
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kxeuj3orXWE_QM9ytBQ4wQAk2wSX6SxPBBTaQWacA5jg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+GAq1wTM93dcp08+F0i-hC-9NNaujZEN28UiF0xBUWvA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-06-25 17:08:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:08:07 +0800

Raw message

I've looked at the logs, and what I thought was happening, is.
So now we need to work out why, so I can fix it!

If you can get it to happen again (go back to your previous setup).
Then show me the contents of
/etc/dnsmasq.d/01-grasehotspot
and the output of
php /usr/share/grase/www/radmin/networksettings.dnsmasq.php

Just email the 01-grasehotspot file, and if it's easier, capture the
output of the php script like so
php /usr/share/grase/www/radmin/networksettings.dnsmasq.php >
/tmp/settings.output
And email me the settings.output file as well.

Thanks

Tim