2012-06-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] R: Grase hotspot session-timeout

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 33bd2949dda5ba0bef013d1f4bf8b37f67f6dc5084ada96c44fa26c0fc87a44a
Message ID: <CAESLx0+GAq1wTM93dcp08+F0i-hC-9NNaujZEN28UiF0xBUWvA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <24579237.1936201340642739691.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
UTC Datetime: 2012-06-25 16:54:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:54:51 +0800

Raw message

I think I may have gotten you to show me the wrong part of the logs,
so I'll try and look at the one in the moderation queue to get a
better idea.

How did you setup the static ip's, and are you meaning static on the
WAN side or the LAN side? The LAN side must be DHCP.

Tim