2012-07-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Weird Bug I really Need Help

Header Data

From: Adrian Tanta - Absol Communication Srl <at***t@absol.it>
Message Hash: 6b8676c6bb3c797e5db5a62c3e34ba0971a0c61fb7f87f0610c52ae972ad49b9
Message ID: <4FF14728.10903@absol.it>
Reply To: <00c901cd57fe$6374c880$2a5e5980$@ca>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-02 00:00:56 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:00:56 +0200

Raw message

Hi Dave,
i'm facing the same problem, i've managed to make it work by using the
integrated wifi card connected to the AP.
Changing ubuntu distribution, lan card etc...it won't work! Let's hope
Tim will help us!

--
Adrian Tanta
Absol Communication SRL