2012-07-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Weird Bug I really Need Help

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e511db5ab970b84593322c5cc93e13a5ed8f0dc6c9a67fc834725ff8b8f0556b
Message ID: <CAESLx0KebT6F-7YNSHrJN6eJZaMMoVufRJbDHAaaMygQyfbvSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4FF14728.10903@absol.it>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-02 03:01:41 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:01:41 +1000

Raw message

Dave and Adrian.

I'm not sure if you guys are having the same problem. Dave, I think
yours is related to the network card, i.e. the driver is buggy or not
doing something right.
Adrian seems to only happen to a particular few domain names. Am I correct?

Adrian, is it just the www.google.com and www.facebook.com pages that
cause problems.

Thanks

Tim