2012-07-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Remaining Data bug?

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 80066b834e5897a9c6c4846e96ad4ad1b9e999cc4c594e2d014403863d533af6
Message ID: <500F09CF.4080501@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAA-jMMTk3PrebQjqd39kJOOffuOeQzWHuLOP1D-Z+C0CXy6k4Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-24 13:47:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:47:11 +1000

Raw message

Hi Bob.

Quoting my previous email today.

> There was some posts to the list a little while ago about the 4Gb data
> limit. It's a limitation with Freeradius, and as I've not had a
> computer for the last 3-4 months, I've not been able to even tackle it.
> So far, the solution for now is to limit your ticket sizes to 4Gb. I
> know it sucks, but apparently it's been a freeradius bug for a long time.

Changing the chillilib.js file only changes what is displayed on the
status page. The reason the change shows things properly, is we fetch
user information from 2 locations, one from the chilli session, and one
from the database. It's the chilli session information that will affect
the session, hence we try and use as much data from that when possible.

In terms of updating. Just do "sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get
upgrade" and it'll upgrade for you. And yes, any changed files will need
to be "restored" as Debian will overwrite all files in a new package.

Tim