2012-07-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] “restart” every 5 minutes is fixed in 3.7.6

Header Data

From: Beebee Gate <ma***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e5d270e084b96eee333ca5f384806200caf0387cf3bd4a20da74ea0ec6156297
Message ID: <CAFaSQoduN7WW-f0-E=iiKD_MYVLRYWOhOrG0g00GZEe2eDHtCA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <500F3501.3040301@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-26 05:30:02 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 19:30:02 +0700

Raw message

Good to know that you get it fixed so quickly because I've been wondering
why there isn't any complaint about it in the mailinglist. Maybe the next
improvement would be to make GRASE installs nicely with Precise desktop,
seems like quite a few people do that. Thank you.

BB