2012-08-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] translate reply messages

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8dc2d392b36767514631d46d49a9a7634b90dc0b14be573e7e3e920487ff5eae
Message ID: <CAESLx0KRFjS6JXa=jcD=ckexLQSw60zyWWmAh8F72CByQVYCtA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAM-gkwtS4cHoW61fkg2h6szi+eCZwqNRaSMHEBTOF6TPXCkkvw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-07 16:14:42 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:14:42 +1000

Raw message

Glad you've found a solution that works for now.
My planned solution will allow all users to have messages in their own
language, not the system language.

Tim