2012-08-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] translate reply messages

Header Data

From: “Ricardo Sá - www.uteusite.com” <ri***o@uteusite.com>
Message Hash: ccf70de442608b068d38b1808fe2fb607fb1ce9e52b9d416a3629a0d24efcbfd
Message ID: <CAM-gkwtS4cHoW61fkg2h6szi+eCZwqNRaSMHEBTOF6TPXCkkvw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JpfwF5R4sGr6wL7KGv5JREVRZFw_Q_UvnAQ_NbdnwG8g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-07 05:41:55 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:41:55 +0100

Raw message

Oh ok, now i solved with this function, thanks

showErrorMessage(message)
{
    if( message != "" ){

    if( message == "You have reached your bandwidth limit" )
        message="my test";
        showStatusMessage("");
        $("#errormessages").fadeIn(400);//.delay(10000).fadeOut(400);
        $("#errormessageslist").html("<li>"+message+"</li>");
        window.focus();
    }else
    {
        $("#errormessages").hide();