2012-09-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase Portal Setup

Header Data

From: Norman Banas <wa***f@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: e902f100d0a51253870cc8998ea1d79b41f9c5efc1c53e4aa6c68c11dbeba96f
Message ID: <s8lvuvga7trwo47r0mtqxohy.1348222226328@email.android.com>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2012-09-26 16:41:23 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:41:23 -0000

Raw message

Hi Tim

Thank you for you advise. This will be a good optiin if its rolled out as use woukd have chance to expand their wireless to the public. Would you know whether this is a limitation for coova as well since their requirement does state 2 NIC?

As for the subscription, i'm actually subscribing but maybe i did it wrongly.

I'll try and put another request.

Best regards-Norman

Sent from Samsung Galaxy NoteTimothy White <ti***8@gmail.com> wrote:Hi Norman.

Please subscribe to the list so your postings aren't moderated, and so
you get all replies.

Its not currently possible to set it up in the way you are describing.
However, this is something we are working towards. If you have a look
in the bug tracker (trac.grasehotspot.org) you'll find a few tickets
related to it.

Tim