2012-10-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase Portal Setup

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3f74ac508752c3680fce1f3e1e37e15ca8058ed0b2675cda29fa293144b8afbd
Message ID: <CAESLx0Jpm9FPJ8OjM45F=O0z_jN0T+oW4DJFw3R_LFRw0rKpVA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <s8lvuvga7trwo47r0mtqxohy.1348222226328@email.android.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-10-08 15:34:18 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:34:18 +1000

Raw message

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Norman Banas <wa***f@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim
>
> Thank you for you advise. This will be a good optiin if its rolled out as
> use woukd have chance to expand their wireless to the public. Would you know
> whether this is a limitation for coova as well since their requirement does
> state 2 NIC?

The 2 NIC issue is for which ever device is running Coova. If we get
to the point where we can have "slave" devices, and the master doesn't
have to have coova on it, then the master will be able to run with 1
NIC. Until then, it's 2 NIC's.

> As for the subscription, i'm actually subscribing but maybe i did it
> wrongly.
>
> I'll try and put another request.

Not sure. Try again, but your last email was also held for moderation.