2013-01-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to import your new fingerprint key

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 73d5a16af28ec1c44488a2e3014c374aa57415b4f447eaa1931cd3c9d4f23a20
Message ID: <CAESLx0KfmP6OmfM8YQi5fTwHKuUOEst1O1AYGa+iAAmG8PSS4A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh5tfxDsNcEYEeDDg+wqPKr+q1kjSDV7zZVMT4s1hMuz_A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-10 05:09:12 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:09:12 +1000

Raw message

That's odd. I'm not at work till tomorrow so will have to wait till then.
What's the error message you get? Apt normally allows you to still install
unauthenticated packages so if it prevents it I want to try and make sure
it doesn't happen again.

Tim