2013-01-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to import your new fingerprint key

Header Data

From: Thomas Stefanidis <th***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7d6ede9f39d3df923bbce3a664dcf52a588773836fab5cf94337e2b1f7b0ce13
Message ID: <CAPz6xh5tfxDsNcEYEeDDg+wqPKr+q1kjSDV7zZVMT4s1hMuz_A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+DN4oBZ1j=JGTzqL=BSQ+BFeTak9w2rEXVd7btbWivPw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-10 04:41:50 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:41:50 +0200

Raw message

it doesn't allow me to update, that's why i sent this mail.
If it's not a problem, send me the command.

Thanks.